[Digikam-users] Digikam 1.4 Import from scanner

Mark Fraser kde at mfraz.orangehome.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 21:19:16 BST 2010

Just tried using the import from scanner option for the first time with an HP
C309g AIO networked printer/scanner with Kubntu 10.04 and something odd is
going on.

When I click on the scan button, it scans about 40% of the image and then a
save window pops up where I enter a name for the image. After this window
closes, Digikam starts scanning from the start again and then brings up the
save window a second time.

Also occasionally it will be unable to find the scanner.