[Digikam-users] jpeg preview in dng conversion has color cast

Peter A. Gustafson peter.gustafson at wmich.edu
Mon Sep 13 05:00:21 BST 2010

Hi,
I converted all my cr2 files to dng (including embedding the cr2, and embedded
a preview image).  The preview image is way off, I assume in white balance.
When I edit the image with digikams default raw editor, the color looks fine.
Can I strip/replace the preview image?  Also, how do I get back cr2 that is
embedded in the file?

I recall reading a question like this on the mailing list, but wasn't able to
find it.  Thanks for the help,

Pete