[Digikam-users] How to change color of the rating stars?

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:55:23 BST 2010

In data sabato 04 settembre 2010 13:26:33, Elle Stone ha scritto:
> It might help a lot if the "stars" were actually "circles" or "dots"
> before being clicked to indicate that a rating had been applied. Or
> better yet, if the stars that were not part of the rating were always
> smaller (even when hovering) than the stars that are part of the
> rating. Or if the unrated images' stars didn't have an outline when
> you hover. And maybe it would help if the color of the unused stars
> were darker instead of lighter than the stars that are part of the
> rating.
>
> Darker, smaller, not outlined, and perhaps different shape (dot, small
> circle), even when hovering.

I like this suggestion. It would make everything easier to understand if they
had different shapes, just like circles or dots.

Let me know if you open a bug/wish on thins.

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do
more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do