[Digikam-users] How to disable rating just by clicking stars?

jag59 jldeshpande at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:43:22 BST 2010

I am always afraid  that somebody else or even me may unintentionally change
the rating of images just by clicking the thumbnail at the location of
stars. It is very dangerous for me because I rate 1 star for the images to
be deleted and later,after reassessing,delete them.Meanwhile if 4 star
image/s gets rating 1 star,then....???
I prefer rating with 'Ctrl+Alt+Click' or something like that and with a
right click menu.But,it seems, there is no facility of assigning keyboard
shortcuts.
I would very much like this program to be outstanding and foolproof.
Regards.

-----
Jagdeesh Deshpande.
Registered Linux user #492893