[Digikam-users] The missing color picker in Adjust Curves.

Robert Larkin larkin.robertl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 22:26:45 BST 2010

This came up once before in a mail, the red line no longer appears in
the historgram of Adjust Curves.  At the time it was said to be
removed so it could be replaced with something better later.  A
request was made to open a bug on the matter.

I could not find a bug on this topic and suspect one was never opened.
 If this is true and one is still needed I would be happy to file one.

In the mean time I am desperate to discover the pixel/color value of a
given point in an image.  At the moment I am using 3 close points on
the curve and dragging the middle on straight up and down to view what
areas are being affected...this usually ends with me crying in
frustration at how long it takes to get what I want.   In cmyk I think
I could be intuitive enough without this feature but in RGB I am lost
without the picker.

Is there *any* method of measuring pixel value anywhere in digikam?
Or a better approach than the three point drag described above?

Thanks so much,

Rob