[Digikam-users] Save metadata to files not working

Ben Staude sben1783 at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 21 21:10:29 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm using digikam 1.2.0 (kubuntu lucid). I'm trying to save image metadata to
the image files (right sidebar -> more -> save metadata to all files or Album
-> save metadata to files). This is not working (images on disk are left
unchanged), and digikam says "Digikam::CollectionScanner::scanAlbum: Folder
does not exist or is not readable: <path to file>" for every file. The paths
are correct, and the files are read-/writeable for me. What's wrong here?

Thanks,
Ben