[Digikam-users] digikam & external disks

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Oct 14 09:13:09 BST 2010

Hello :-)

I still have digikam 1.2 in my openSUSE 11.3, so may be this is no
more a problem...

With kde4 and openSUSE, external usb disks are not mounted at boot but
only on demand.

Digikam access is not enough to trigger the demand, so when I use
external disk for collections I get the first time entry from digikam.
I have to launch dolphin (for example) and clic on the disk name to
mount it before launching Digikam.

I don't know if this is a normal feature or if it needs some change in
digikam.

thanks
jdd
--