[Digikam-users] Photos prefix have changed, and I don't know why

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:50:55 BST 2010

I don't understand why the pictures I upload in Digikam have now a name like
_MG_1234.CR2

A while ago, they were all named IMG_1234.CR2 and I don't remember having
changed any setting in order to achieve this.

In the camera, the IMG or _MG prefix doesn't appear; but I see it in the
Digikam card-reader importer. Is there a parameter somewhere I can use to
revert to the old behaviour?

Thanks,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>