[Digikam-users] Re: Background of Tooltips transparent

Micha Neubauer Micha.Neubauer at yahoo.de
Sat Oct 2 16:54:05 BST 2010

Thanks Jagdeesh,

that's is a workaround. I first tried some changes on the "workspace appearance", but it
did not help. Now I changed the "application appearance" to "cleanlooks" and there we are.
I usually do not play around much with these things, but in this time a change has quite
some positive effect.

Anyway, the problem seems to be know, so I hope it will be solved with the next release.

Thanks a lot everybody for this really good program
bye
micha