[Digikam-users] Re: Can the calendar use the EXIF date?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:16:03 GMT 2010

I extend the initial question to the search function: though the search
criteria is named "retourner les photos créées entre ...", it is the file
creation date that is searched, and not the EXIF date.

Also I wonder how to filter the photos on one day only. When I put the very
same day in the from and to fields, I get the pictures shooted on two days.
For example, if I put Nov-12, I get the files created on Nov-11 and Nov-12.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>