[Digikam-users] Canon Camera Input Profiles

Knut Krause knut.krause at lagom.de
Thu Nov 25 18:47:32 GMT 2010

Hello everyone,

right now I try to get the correct input profile for my Canon EOS 550D. It came
with the canon software of course and I tried to find out which profile the
software uses. Process Monitor told me it's a 6000.ICC but I find it's the only
profile in this directory along with (at least the names suggest that)
modifications to this profile in some *.bin format.

Anyone an idea how I can get the correct input profile for my camera? Trying
the 6000.icc with digikam results in something I'm not really sure about if
it's correct :/

regards

Knut