[Digikam-users] Re: rename on import stopped working..
andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Nov 14 18:40:38 GMT 2010
Uuuh I hope it was in 1.5... :-)
If not, it is definetly fixed now.
I just searched for the bugreport, here it is:
On Sunday 14 November 2010 19:33:40 JD Rogers wrote:
> Ah, thanks Andi. I searched and browsed, but never found a bug report on
> the issue, so I was in doubt that it would have been fixed in any recent
> versions. I should have just tried 1.5.
> On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net> wrote:
> > I have fixed this issue in 1.5, so there is no need to open a bugreport.
> > Please make sure to always test with the latest digiKam version, before
> > reporting bugs.
> > Andi
> > On Sunday 14 November 2010 19:17:04 JD Rogers wrote:
> > > > I use a custom rename on import of photos with something like
> > > > "JDRphoto_[date:yyyMMddThhmmss]_##".
> > > > Since upgrade to ubuntu 10.10 with digikam 1.4, the renaming of
> > > > photos has been producing files without the date. I tried simple
> > > > standard [date] and also [cam] which also fail. Searches of bug
> > > > reports and mailing lists have not turned up anything.
> > >
> > > I just tried renaming after import, and it works as expected. It seems
> > that
> > > only the rename during import is broken.. I guess I'll file a bug
> > > report.
> > >
> > > JDR
> > _______________________________________________
> > Digikam-users mailing list
> > Digikam-users at kde.org
> > https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/digikam-users
More information about the Digikam-users