[Digikam-users] Re: rename on import stopped working..
rogersjd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:33:40 GMT 2010
Ah, thanks Andi. I searched and browsed, but never found a bug report on the
issue, so I was in doubt that it would have been fixed in any recent
versions. I should have just tried 1.5.
On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net> wrote:
> I have fixed this issue in 1.5, so there is no need to open a bugreport.
> Please make sure to always test with the latest digiKam version, before
> reporting bugs.
> On Sunday 14 November 2010 19:17:04 JD Rogers wrote:
> > > I use a custom rename on import of photos with something like
> > > "JDRphoto_[date:yyyMMddThhmmss]_##".
> > > Since upgrade to ubuntu 10.10 with digikam 1.4, the renaming of photos
> > > has been producing files without the date. I tried simple standard
> > > [date] and also [cam] which also fail. Searches of bug reports and
> > > mailing lists have not turned up anything.
> > I just tried renaming after import, and it works as expected. It seems
> > only the rename during import is broken.. I guess I'll file a bug report.
> > JDR
> Digikam-users mailing list
> Digikam-users at kde.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Digikam-users