[Digikam-users] Re: "An HTML attachment was scrubbed..."

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Nov 8 19:07:01 GMT 2010

Shouldn't most mail clients that use HTML include both a text and an HTML version in the email so that other mail clients can display either?

Is this something new that's been turned on for the list, or is Paul's client doing something it didn't used to? Are entire emails being rejected, or just sections?

Personally, I don't think HTML is worth the overhead, but there's too much out there to be discarding emails.

Sent using BlackBerry