[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.5.0 released...

JUANGAL at iies.es JUANGAL at iies.es
Wed Nov 3 10:50:34 GMT 2010

Thanks a lot for your compilation.

I use win 32 XP SP3 and was "anchored" to release 1.1, last compilation by windows.kde.org

Your compilation works fine on win 32. I installed it on my work´s PC with good results, but at home it has a problem. May be something wrong in kde4\bin\knotify4.exe
Antivirus program, at my work´s PC, detected that file as suspicious and put it in quarantine, and digiKam works fine.
At home, with no same antivirus program, when loading a raw file in showfoto, this message appears: http://img.overpic.net/images/i/7/h/xi7h6n1gy2efo7vrgeq.jpg , and showfoto don´t allows operate properly  with the image.