[Digikam-users] Editing Raw Files

JGull8502 jason.gullifer at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:40:35 BST 2010

Hi Rei,

Thanks for your reply! The right side of the editor offers the following
tabs: properties, metadata, colors, geolocation, captions/tags, raw import.
The default view is raw import where I can see a histogram and some raw
options. At the bottom there are abort and update buttons.

-Jason

Jason Gullifer
Graduate Student, Cognitive Psychology
623 Moore Building
Penn State University
University Park, PA 16802

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Rei Shinozuka [via digiKam] <
ml-node+2231007-1522826313-74717 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B2231007-1522826313-74717 at n4.nabble.com>