[Digikam-users] Importing from Canon 50D

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Wed May 19 02:06:11 BST 2010

Yes .. I can see the camera, both on my desktop and it appears listed in my
'Places'. I can open the card this way so everything should be fine.

Setting up the camera on DK the system "auto detects" the camera so no
problem there.

The sequence goes as follows:  IMPORT > CAMERAS > CANON DIGITAL CAMERA
(AUTO-DETECTED) and then
Error Message "Failed to connect to camera"

There must be another 50D out there ....

David