[Digikam-users] Can I get back my lost tags?

Adam photos at papettys.com
Thu May 13 14:54:57 BST 2010

You have to edit the database and change the drive names. The drive names are some 20+ characters. I something similar happen to me.

You will see the new name once you add one folder in the collection, then take that new name and apply it to the backup db (after you make another backup :) )

Hope that makes some sense