[Digikam-users] Leica M9 DNG files don't render in digikam

Rei Shinozuka shino at panix.com
Fri May 7 05:14:35 BST 2010

Forgive me, Digikam 1.2.0 renders both compressed and uncompressed Leica
M9 images perfectly.

I must have had a library mismatch somewhere, I had built Digikam 1.2.0
from source on an out-dated Ubuntu 9.04 platform.  I upgraded to the
brand-new 10.04, got Digikam right out of synaptic repositories and it
was perfect.

Sorry for the false alarm, and thanks,  you guys are the greatest.

-rei