[Digikam-users] Leica M9 DNG files don't render in digikam

Rei Shinozuka shino at panix.com
Thu May 6 15:09:15 BST 2010

Thanks fellows.  I now suspect I've made a bad build of digikam 1.2.0.
It crashes now when I even try to open an M8 DNG file, which I
definitely know worked before I built 1.2.0.  I'm still on Ubuntu 9.0.4,
so I'm going to upgrade my OS first, then build digikam 1.2.0,
kipi-plugins 1.2.0 and so on.

Sorry for the false alarm.  I'll let you know when I'm done.

-rei