[Digikam-users] problem with a Windows installation

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sat Mar 6 21:18:22 GMT 2010

If it has installed properly, it will be in the program menu under an item called something like "KDE 4.4.? Release" in a subfolder called Graphics.

If it's there, please tell me which version of digiKam you have.  There were some issues with a beta version being included with the Windows version - I think it was fixed, but I can't remember.