[Digikam-users] regression in 1.1.0 creating date based albums?

Simon Oosthoek somlist at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 5 14:20:46 GMT 2010

Simon Oosthoek wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just upgraded my machine using the kubuntu karmic backports (ppa), so
> I got digikam 1.1.0 along with it. Before that I used the 1.0.0 version
> that came along with karmic.

Uhm, nevermind, I just restarted the machine and now it works, I figured
something more fundamental might be the case when akregator failed to
download feeds... Still, kind of a messy upgrade and an uninformative
errormessage about creating directories. Shouldn't digikam be able to
detect and report problems with libraries?

/Simon