[Digikam-users] Merge two databases

Micha Neubauer Micha.Neubauer at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 28 08:02:50 BST 2010

Hello Brano,

this leads me to the question I have for long time already:
What data are really stored in the database?

Really only the meta-data you can write to file?
That would basically be only tags and comments. Maybe also ratings.

Also the custom-thumbnails, which are in the tree of the album-view?
What about the digiKam timestamps?
Of which I am still not sure what they really are:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/digikam-users/2010-June/010653.html

cheers
micha