[Digikam-users] Sorting Problem

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 02:27:07 BST 2010

Version 1.2.0

I recently did a re-install of dK and now appear to have an image sorting
problem.

New images going inti the database are being placed at the 'wrong end' of
the folder.
If I sort by "Date" the order is correct but when I sort by "Name" new
images are misplaced as a group at the wrong end of the list.

This would appear to be a problem in the database and is a problem that I
have not seen in previous installations of the same version.

David