[Digikam-users] Giving my wife access from her WINDOWS computer ?

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Jun 23 08:21:31 BST 2010

I used it for a while, and it was mostly ok, especially if one was just viewing and tagging. My main complaint is about distribution of new versions. It was always a struggle to get them unless I was prepared to wait a long time for it to be included in the KDE package. Linux users seem to have less problems with that.

I never tried to share it though.

Sent using BlackBerry