[Digikam-users] problem with toolbar

v verlee at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 14:02:04 BST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem with digikam. The top toolbar disappeared. Not sure how
it is called - the one where you normally see Options like "File, Edit,
..." and all that stuff.
What I see is a little toolbar at the left where I can switch between
album view, calendar view etc. On the right side is a little toolbar to
switch  between properties, metadata and so on. And in the middle there
is a big window where for example the picture album is shown.
I think I was accidentally in full-screen mode and after randomly
pushing buttons to get out of it the main toolbar was gone ;)
How do I get it back?

Greetings, verlee