[Digikam-users] digiKam 1.3.0

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Wed Jun 9 17:20:14 BST 2010

Probably should reply privately but maybe there's other gentoo users out
there that would like to know a bit more. For this 5 minute process - are
you using the kde-testing overlay? Is that were the svn (or git?) libraries
also are?

I've tried that overlay in the past but as I'm running unstable I would have
to mask a lot of stuff I didn't want to test. I also haven't figured out how
to get it from messing with my kde sets in /etc/portage/sets as it wants
them under the overlay if I remember right. That makes it a pain to enable
the overlay and then get off it. Maybe there is an easy work around that.

Or maybe you've downloaded the ebuilds and put them in your own local
overlay?

thanks, Jim