[Digikam-users] digikam and mysql

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 14:13:33 BST 2010

Thanks, Gilles

Upon further investigation, it seems ubuntu lucid has some issues with
mysql, which I don't care to try to unravel at present time. So for
now I will stick with sqlite.

How many images can fit in sqlite database before there are scaling
problems? I doubt there are more than 20,000 images on my computer,
only 9,000 of which are currently in the digiKam sqlite database.

Warm regards,

Elle