[Digikam-users] (no subject)

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:24:38 BST 2010

On 7/13/10, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/7/13 Elle Stone <l.elle.stone at gmail.com>:
>> Gilles,

> try to send me the JPEG file with XMP metadata patched by Imach,

Gilles, I sent you a jpeg with tags saved to IPTC keywords field as
dotted-notation. Do you mean try to write the tags to XMP rather than
to IPTC? I don't know if I can actually do that - there is an IMatch
script that uses exiftool to write to XMP, but I haven't gotten the
script to work and there is a good chance it won't work as most of the
scripts no longer work on my virtual machine.

I will try svn whenever you would like.

Elle