[Digikam-users] Black and white images

Vasilis Yiannakos billyiannakos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:15:37 GMT 2010

I would strongly recommend to do the B&W convertion ON THE PC! Every
digital camera has only one single way to convert color to B&W. On the
other hand, when you work on your PC you have numerous different ways to
achieve the exact result YOU want, and not the one -almost randomly-
generated by the camera....

Vasilis Yiannakos Photography
photography(at)yiannakos.gr
www.yiannakos.gr