[Digikam-users] Compile questions

Tom Cada thomas.cada at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:02:13 GMT 2010

I have checked out the latest DigiKam source and followed the
instructions on your web site to compile.

I have been working my way to fulfilling all of the dependencies and
have a couple of questions.

First I am running Ubuntu 9.10.

In the log of the cmake step I get several warnings:

WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro use FindPkgConfig

I don't think this is causing any problems but would like to clear it if I can.

Next, ExplosureBlending is not compiled. I went through the README in
the kipi directory but found as far as I can see that all of the
dependencies are fulfilled.

I am using Version 1.1.0 (rev.: 1075374).

Thanks in advance... Tom.