[Digikam-users] How to EXCLUDE album names in searches?

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:22:55 GMT 2010

Under Searches/Advanced Searches the first item is "File, Album, Tags".  If you click on this item you can use the Album choice to limit the search to certain albums which is the same as excluding certain albums.

Then you could go to picture properties to set the date.

It seems to work just fine for me.  Good luck.