[Digikam-users] mplayer error with DigiKam on Windows

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Jan 11 22:38:03 GMT 2010

Sorry, that's 4.3.3, rather than the latest, 4.3.4.  That worked for me.

After that, it starts up ok, and the most obvious problem is that XP sometimes (always?) won't shut down without you having to end a particular process manually. Kioslave.exe, I think.

I've tried following the instructions at http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/402, but they disagree with what I'm seeing on screen.