[Digikam-users] what is the red circle for?

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:26:08 GMT 2010

On domenica 10 gennaio 2010 18:37:01, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is that crossed red circle for that always shows up in the middle of an
> image within several tools?
>
> I see it in "automatic color correction", "monochrom tool" etc. First I
> thought it would show the position of a spot within the histogram, but moving
> that circle to somehwre else doesn't change anything, at least, as far as I
> realized...
>
> I guess, there is some use for that, but what?
> If not, how can I remove it?

I remember that in some old version of digikam we can use that red circle to see the corresponding color on the histogram, but in the newer versions it doesn't seem to work any more...

Maybe Gilles or someone else of the developers can give us some more hints.

regards
gerlos

--
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more
of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something