[Digikam-users] what is the red circle for?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Jan 10 17:37:01 GMT 2010

Hi,

What is that crossed red circle for that always shows up in the middle of an
image within several tools?

I see it in "automatic color correction", "monochrom tool" etc. First I
thought it would show the position of a spot within the histogram, but moving
that circle to somehwre else doesn't change anything, at least, as far as I
realized...

I guess, there is some use for that, but what?
If not, how can I remove it?

b.t.w. digiKam was always good, now it's even better. Great work you do!

kind regards

Daniel