[Digikam-users] digikam with xfce and thunar filemanager

dummy dummy at starnberg-mail.de
Sun Jan 10 16:12:35 GMT 2010

Hi Bruce,

the function i need is "Album", "Open in filemanager" (i'm not sure if
this is translated correctly since i use a german localisation).

In my version 1.0.0-beta5 this is the first menu item in the menu bar,
and the third from the end of the menu.

I wouldn't ask this feature, since it is no problem for me to work
around this. But i am the "personal administrator" for my dad's pc...
he makes his first steps. And for people like him it is hardly to
understand, why to use two file managers... for real, my dad is
confused. Hope you get the picture.

I hoped there was a simple solution. I will try f-spot. Seems not
really to be as good as digikam, but maybe it is exactly what my dad
needs ...

Thanks,

Alex