[Digikam-users] Moving digiKam collection

Bartek Pietrasiak pietras.sp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:48:02 GMT 2010

You have probably duplicated the collections because of the import. Try to
restore to backup so that you will be at the time where you had only
C:\t\p\birds\bird photos (== revert all you operations). Then change the
name (not copy) C:\t\p\birds\bird photos to C:\t\p\birds\bird photos2 for
test and start digikam again. Digikam will show a wizard. Put the
C:\t\p\birds\bird photos2 in collection root and digikam database. A few
"Next" and you should have digikam running with collection in new place.