[Digikam-users] Users manual?

Brano branob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:18:24 GMT 2010

My apologies for not reading this entire thread (maybe this was already
mentioned) ...but the fact is, that not all the various distro packagers
include docs or create separate docs package (openSUSE does neither).

Perhaps digiKam developers would consider adding "On-line help" menu
item into the digiKam Help menu?

...just trying to suggest one way to help this "missing docs" issue
...personally I love digiKam, great work, thanks to all developers!

P.S.: I've already made small donation, will do once again when budget
allows it and I strongly encourage others to support this great project
with whatever you can afford ;)
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/donation?q=donation
(I'm just happy user, not affiliated with the dev team at all)