[Digikam-users] Users manual?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Tue Jan 5 20:16:46 GMT 2010

> You nailed it. What I'm advocating for is that it be dirt-simple.
> Typical users (as opposed to "Linux lovers") don't want to LEARN, they
> want to USE. Life is short. I have work to do.

May I recommend you this other excellent product?
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/compare/

(since apparently you did not get that Free software is about freedom
and community: that is, give a hand first, criticize afterward)

Personally I never felt the need for a documentation in Digikam...
Since I'm not that smart, I guess that it is because the application
is damn intuitive.

Thanks again for this great software Gilles!
(and the other Digikam developers and contributors)

PS: and maybe you should take a break from work, you seem pretty
obsessed by it...  (look, I've just done 16 hours straight, and now
I'm relaxing a bit by flaming with you ;)