[Digikam-users] exif orientation

jdd-gmane jdd at dodin.org
Sun Jan 3 17:31:49 GMT 2010

hello :-)

I just hit a problem. Not so minor.

there are two setup about orientation in digikam (1.0)
* rotate the image according to the exifs
* change the orientation if image is rotated (should say: manually)

(I'm french, I don't know the exact english text)

Problem is: if you don't see the image with the bas orientation, you
can't rotate it manually and so you have no way to know the
orientation is not the good one.

I just uploaded gigabits of images just to notice I don't see them
online like they should be :-(

there should be, at least, a third option: rotate *and* fix the exifs.
Was this not the default before? I never noticed that

thanks for you work

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net