[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Sat Jan 2 10:41:29 GMT 2010

Am Samstag, 2. Januar 2010 11:22:39 schrieb Peter Shute:
> Similar problem with KDE on Windows (that the beta is included instead of
>  final release). I didn't realise those teams were responsible for which
>  version to include.
>
> I agree it's a shame. How many people must try this program and give up
>  because there are bugs in what should be a stable release?
>
> Are they doing the same thing with other programs?

That's what makes your distro more pleasing than others, i.e. providing recent
KDE packages. If your distro does not fit your needs you can change.

For Windows, ask the KDE windows team how you can help to improve the Windows
support. I'm sure they can use some help and will help you to learn e.g. how
to compile digikam on Windows. After all the main audience for KDE is on Linux
so some commitment and initiative of those using Windows is needed. Those that
do not run Windows cannot help.

Sven