[Digikam-users] Deleting in Digikam

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sat Jan 2 10:22:39 GMT 2010

Similar problem with KDE on Windows (that the beta is included instead of final release). I didn't realise those teams were responsible for which version to include.

I agree it's a shame. How many people must try this program and give up because there are bugs in what should be a stable release?

Are they doing the same thing with other programs?

Sent using BlackBerry