[Digikam-users] a few minor questions

daniel kratzer hazuki-kun at gmx.de
Sun Feb 14 15:26:12 GMT 2010

Hello fellow digikam users,

I'm using Version 0.10.0
in wich it seems you cant "print" the metatag-data right into the files (pictures) afterwards.

I tagged nearly 2 GB tough and dont want to go my weeks of work, go to waste.

I had problems installing the new version (I heard you can "fuse" the pics with the metatag-data so it is IN the pic, in the new vers.) also im scared it will remove the SQLite2-Datenbank and with it...my tags if i install the new version. (does it???)

so here is the question: if i take all my pictures AND the SQLite2-Datenbank and put it on another PC and install digikam. will the program find it?

also...
if i would like to view all tags on a pic...how do i do it?...i searched for a long time and the only way i found was:
right click on the picture --> cursor on "remove tag" ---> and you can see the tags

thank you for reading
forgive me for weird english

regards