[Digikam-users] Red eye tool
mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 22:23:31 CET 2010
Could you provide some hints about how the red eye tool work?
I just tried to edit a photo with Gimp, and it looks quite simple: just
select both eyes with the ellipse tool then drag a cursor to adjust the
color and it is done.
- I can have only square selections
- I can have only one selection at a time
- there is a red dot with an X cross right in the middle ... I don't know
what I'm supposed to do with it
- there are 3 cursors: "sensibilité", "lisse" and "niveau de teinte"
- there is also a "teinte colorante" color selector
I'm a bit lost, and have about one hundred photos to edit.
Thanks for helping,
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Digikam-users