[Digikam-users] Re: Writing Rights and Location Metadata to image

David Mills djmills32 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:52:54 GMT 2010

Hi Leslie,

If you look at the Metadata panel and click the IPTC tab you should see the
copyright info.

For photos that are already on your computer, select then, then click on the
"Captions/tags" icon (far right of the window), then "Information", select
your copyright template and then click the Apply button at the bottom right of
the window.

For adding when importing, open the "On the fly operations" tab and select
your copyright template.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

David.

--

Tel: +61-(0)3-9504-6288 or +61-(0)2-80641780
Mob: +61-4-11513404