[Digikam-users] no photos or thumbnails

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Sun Dec 5 23:55:51 GMT 2010

My OS is pclinux2010. A few days ago, on opening Digikam 1.5 there were
no photos or thumbnails shown in digikam. I tried opening and reopening
the program to no avail. The albums are shown, but no pictures of any
sort. Of course I restarted my computer. I even upgraded to 1.6, hoping
this would solve the problem.
I then deleted the database and built a new one. Same phenomena. When
looking in  the folder the photos are there.  I see the pictures in
gwenview, Gimp etc. It is only in Digikam I see nothing.
Help, please.
Errol