[Digikam-users] Building digikam on windows

David Kerber dkerber at miner.mst.edu
Thu Aug 26 20:38:26 BST 2010

On 8/26/2010 3:20 PM, Peter Shute wrote:
> But once you've compiled it, how will you distribute it? And which files need distributing? I assume the compilation process creates more than just an exe for digiKam, but also plugins and a whole matching KDE environment. Or am I wrong?

I have no idea right now.  That's one of many things I need to learn
about it.  I'm hoping that maybe if somebody goes through the KDE on
windows installation procedure to get a running copy of digiKam, that
maybe my build may be able to just be copied over the old one, and have
it run.  But I have no idea right now if that will actually work or not.