[Digikam-users] Digikam email images

Sven ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 08:22:33 BST 2010

Right!

Looking back to an email I sent from Digikam in September 2007 it was similar
to this:

I was sending pictures from an album with the name "070922_nature". The
captions was (say) "Two participants at the old bridge". The pictures
downsized and emaild by D were renamed to
"070922_nature-Two participants at the old bridge.JPG

In addition I could also chose to attach a file comments.txt but the names of
the pictures was really handy and made good use of the comments I had entered.
I'm still having this as a rule of thumb for how to write my picture comments:
It should make sense when presented like this being not too long.

Thank's

Sven