[Digikam-users] old XML-Files from old Digikam-Version

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Thu Aug 12 09:15:31 BST 2010

Hello,

instead of actual versions this old digikam seems to store pic- and folder-
information to store only in this xml-files found in all folders / albums.

Because I have some pic which I had imported into digikam 1.2.0 there where no
other information than stored by the camera, but I know, there are some
additional information inside these XML-Files, but I won't find a way to import
these infos into the actual digikam and it's database.

Is there a more practical way to import them than to bring them in by hand?

Greets, Christoph

--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261