[Digikam-users] How to save RAW files?

gerlos gerlosgm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 18:29:53 BST 2010

Il giorno 25/apr/2010, alle ore 22.26, Martin (KDE) ha scritto:

> As I said before: My way of handling is building up a recipe what to
> do with the file. Sadly digikam does not support something like this.
> If, for example, I want to refix the white balance, I simply change
> the white balance in the recipe and generate a png (or what ever I
> want). Ufraw may be not that easy in handling, but it does what I want
> it to do. Btw, have you ever tried rawtherapee?

I think too that this could be an useful feature. Anyone knows if is there any open wish on BKO for it? I didn't find anything for it.

I'd really like if the same "recipe file" could work the same in digikam as in ufraw.

regards
gerlos

--
"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist,
but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."